A start to finish approach.
At Western, we pride ourselves on our customer-centric approach that guides clients from the early stages of design through to project management, construction and fit-out.
It’s difficult for large scale construction projects to retain flexibility and remain efficient when a broad range of independent suppliers are used. We overcome these issues through our unique ‘start-to-finish’ single source supply chain.
Your one point of contact.
Our purpose-built in-house manufacturing facilities enable us to provide a diverse range of quality build solutions within robust time-frames.
We are a one-stop-shop for all of your large-scale construction project needs, including:
- Product manufacturing
- Transportation of products on-site
- On-site construction – (modular, hybrid and traditional)
Projects, small and large.
Western has an extensive background in a wide range of building techniques from our more innovative options such as modular to panelised construction. We work on wide range projects such as residential dwellings to multi-storey buildings.
Manufacturing In-house Excellence
Western is able to meet demanding deadlines with consistent quality by manufacturing the following building components in-house, offsite to speed up the construction process:
- Aluminum and PVC doors and windows – all manufactured with the highest quality materials and provide A Rated performance level.
- Panelised and SIP – wall systems
- Internal walling systems
- Fitted furniture, ISP panels, kitchens and storage units.
- Internal door sets
- Timberframes for residential and commercial projects
Western are passionate about attention to detail, the environment and that our completed buildings meet our exacting standards.