We are thrilled to share that Western is making waves with a brand-new housing development at Cois Farraige, Blackrock.
Our high-spec A2 rated homes are built with great care and attention to detail, with over 40 years of building expertise across the 32 counties of Ireland. Western have designed each home to be incredibly efficient and airtight meaning that our customers benefit from lower fuel bills due to reduced heat loss.
Details of our energy efficient homes at Cois Farraige include:
- A2 BER rating
- Carbon neutral timber frame construction
- Hi-efficiency Air to Water heating smart system.
- Triple glazed PVC windows
- Highly insulated
- Provision of future car charging facilities
- Provision for future solar panel systems
- Attic trusses for storage and future conversation potential
- High ceilings to ground floor (2.7m / 9ft)
Phase 1 is now complete, with 41 homes finished, and the anticipation for phase 2 is currently under construction, with show houses now available.
Stay connected for more updates on this remarkable development by Western!
Build Better with Western: Get Started Today
Western’s industry certifications, quality standards, sustainable processes, single source supply chain approach and net-zero commitment demonstrate our dedication to building a better future for our clients and the environment. To discover the advantages of working with Western, contact us today to discuss your unique building requirements.